Open the desired Brand, and from the My Ads screen, click New Ad > Image.
In the New Image window, complete these fields:
- Name: Give the ad a name that you can recognize.
- Upload Image: Select the image that you want to use for the creative. Make sure that it adheres to our ad specifications.
- Destination URL: Indicate the landing page to which the ad will click through. This URL often points to an intermediate tracking server, which in turn sends the user to the landing page.
- Impression Tracking URL (Optional): If you are using a third party impression tracker, you can input the URL to track impressions for the ad. Even if you leave this field blank, Basis DSP automatically tracks impressions for you. Third-party impression trackers allow you to track impressions in another platform. For example, your client may require an independent count of impressions by their own tracking software.
- SSL Status: If the ad is ATS compliant, select Ad is safe to serve to secure inventory.
- Brand Domain: If the default domain does not apply to this ad, edit it now. The brand domain cannot be edited after you create an ad. The domain should not include a protocol (https://) or landing page.
See Brand Domains and Categories for details.
- Brand Categories: If the default categories do not apply to the ad, edit them now. These categories cannot be changed after you create the ad. See Brand Domains and Categories for more information.
Click Create Ad. You see the creative on your dashboard.