Campaign groups usually are used to represent each order from your advertiser. Campaigns represent each line item on an order.
Campaign groups let you control multiple campaigns at once:
- Turn the group's status offline to stop delivery on all its campaigns.
- Set a budget for a set of related campaigns to put a cap on total spending for all the campaigns combined.
- Give the group a start date and end date, and the campaigns will only deliver ads during that date range.
- Apply pacing controls to a group to spread the total budget throughout the group's flight.
- Define advertiser spend values.