When you copy a group, you create a new group that contains copies of all campaigns in the original group.
- The default group name is "Copy of Original Group Name". You can edit this before initially saving the group.
- Each copied campaign is named "Copy of Original Campaign Name" by default. You can edit these names in the campaign options.
- By default, all of the original group's campaigns are copied to the new group, except archived campaigns. You can choose which campaigns to copy before you save the new group.
- The initial status is OFF for all copied campaigns.
- Because the group and campaigns are new copies of the originals, any statistics from the original group do not carry over to the new group.
A copied group will belong to the same brand as the original.
- From the group's Actions button, choose Copy Group.
- In the Copy Group dialog, adjust the group settings as needed. Group settings are described in step 2 of Creating a New Group.
- By default, the process copies all of the campaigns that aren't archived to the new group. You can remove any of the campaigns on the Campaigns tab.
Click the X next to the campaign to remove it.
If you want to copy the group's archived campaigns as well, click Copy archived campaigns.
- Click Save Changes.