Private Marketplace (PMP) deals give your campaign access to select inventory and audiences.
To Run a Campaign with a PMP Deal
1. Add deals to your campaign.
- Create a new advanced campaign.
- On the General tab, scroll down to the Advanced section and check the Deals checkbox.
- If you don't want your campaign to bid only on impressions that qualify for the deal, check Also target impressions that are outside of Deal IDs.
- Click Add Deals.
- In the Add Deals window, find the deals you want to use. Use the Filters on the left to choose My Deals or Platform Deals and then find the deal. See Finding My Deals and Finding Platform Deals for help looking for a deal.
- Select your deals by checking the box next to the deal's Details link.
If you need to undo all your selections, use the Deselect All button.
- If you have a deal to add to My Deals, click New Deal. See Adding New Deals.
- Once you've selected all the deals you want, click Add.
- Finish creating your campaign. See these topics for more information:
- Save your campaign. Basis DSP checks your campaign details to make sure they're compatible with the deals you selected. See Deal Validation.