If you want to make the same changes to many campaigns at once, you can use the Bulk Edit button. With bulk editing, you can make changes to:
- Audience targeting rules
- Campaign names
- Campaign status (taking the campaigns online or offline, or archiving them)
- Default CPM bid
- Day parting rules
- Domain lists
- Location targeting
Making Bulk Edits
Select the campaigns you want to modify using the checkboxes on the left.
Then click Bulk Edit and choose the type of changes you'd like to make:
- Audience: Edit the audience targeting rules for your campaigns.
- Brand Protection: Change the brand safety rules for the selected campaigns.
- Campaign Names: Add a prefix or suffix to the campaigns or find and replace text in the campaign names.
- Contextual: Update your contextual targeting rules.
- Conversions: Apply and configure conversion tracking to your campaigns.
- Day Parting: Control what times and days the campaigns can bid on impressions.
- Domain List: Apply a whitelist or a blacklist to your campaigns.
- General Settings: Make updates to the campaign status, bid price, budget, and flight dates.
- Locations: Add additional location targeting to your campaigns or overwrite the campaigns' current targeting.
Make the changes you like--follow the links above for details on the changes you can make and how they're applied to your campaigns.
Click Save to apply the changes. Some of the bulk editing dialogs will show a preview of your changes, but the campaigns themselves aren't edited until you click Save.