You can edit the name, status, and URLs of multiple ads at once with the Bulk Edit feature in the My Ads screen.
Bulk Editing Ad Names
You can add prefixes and suffixes to your ad names. You can also find and replace text within the names.
In the My Ads screen, select the ads that you want to edit. Click Bulk Edit and select Ad Names.
In the Bulk Edit Ad Names window, enter the text that you want to use as a prefix or suffix in the appropriate text box. Click Apply to see those changes in the preview screen to the right. Repeat this step to add more prefixes and suffixes to your ad names.
- If you want to find and replace text in your ad names:
- Enter the text that you want to replace in the Find... text box.
- Enter the text that you want to use instead in the Replace or leave blank to delete text... box.
- Click Replace to preview your changes on the right.
Click Save to finalize your changes. To discard your changes and close the window, click Cancel.
Bulk Editing Status & URLs
You can change the status, click URL or impression URL for multiple ads at once. You do not have to edit every option: if you leave a field blank, then the status or URL for the ads does not change.
In the My Ads screen, select the ads that you want to edit. Click Bulk Edit and select Status & URLs.
- To change the status of your ads, select On, Off, or Archived from the Status dropdown menu.
- To change the click URL, enter the new URL in the Click URL text box.
- To change the impression URL, enter the new URL in the Impression URL text box.
If you modify the ads' click URLs, the ads re-enter the ad quality review process.