You can upload VAST ad tags with an Excel (XLSX) file. A blank template is available for download through the bulk upload window. See Excel Templates for Bulk Uploading Ads for more details about formatting this spreadsheet.
On the My Ads screen, click New Ad > VAST Ads under Bulk Create.
Click Select file and open the Excel file. You can download a copy of a blank template file through the bulk upload window..
- If you want the DSP to automatically insert macros, enable Automatically detect and insert macros.
Click Continue to upload your ad tags.
- Review each ad's properties. To make bulk edits, select multiple ads or click Select All in the top left corner.
- Review the ad's Name.
- Verify the VAST XML File URL, including any macros.
- If the ad is ATS compliant, select Ad is safe to serve to secure inventory.
- Select the VPAID Version if necessary.
- Edit the Brand Domain if the default domain does not apply. Do not include a protocol (https://) or landing page (e.g. abc.com, nbcnews.com). You cannot edit the brand domain after you create the ad. See Brand Domains and Categories for details.
- Edit the Brand Categories if the default categories do not apply. You cannot change these categories after you create the ads. See Brand Domains and Categories for details.
- Review the ads' tracking URLs in the Event Tracking URLs tab.
Click Create Ads to save the new ads. You can view your ads on the My Ads screen.