Bulk Uploading Image Ads
The Excel file is useful if you are uploading a large number of ads. See Excel Templates for Bulk Uploading Ads for more details about formatting this file.
Select a brand and go to the My Ads screen.
Click New Ad > Bulk Create > Image Ads.
Upload a ZIP file that contains your creatives and optional Excel file. If you do not include an Excel file, complete these fields for each ad manually:
- Name: Give the ad a descriptive name.
- Destination URL: Indicate the landing page to which the ad will click through. This URL often points to an intermediate tracking server, which in turn sends the user to the landing page.
- Image Impression Tracking URL (Optional): If you are using a third-party impression tracker, enter the image tracking URL to track impressions for the ad. If you have more than one, click Add another image impression tracking URL. You can add up to three image trackers.
- Script Impression Tracking URL (Optional): If you are using a third-party impression tracker, enter the script tracking URL to track impressions for the ad. If you have more than one, click Add another script impression tracking URL. You can add up to three script trackers.
- SSL Status: If the ad is ATS compliant, select Ad is safe to serve to secure inventory.
Brand Domain: If the default domain does not apply to this ad, edit it now. The brand domain cannot be edited after you create the ad. The domain should not include a protocol (https://) or landing page.
- See Brand Domains and Categories for details.
- Brand Categories: If the default categories do not apply to the ad, edit them now. These categories cannot be changed after you create the ad. See Brand Domains and Categories for more information.
You can select multiple ads to perform bulk edits in this window.
Click Create Ad to save your ads. You can view them in the My Ads screen.